Save $15 off the full retail price!
The Expert MC – Toolkit & Resource Manual is now available!
A 120 page collection of Jokes, Lines, Quotes, Activities, Stories and Filler material that you can slot into any MC assignment. These are the glue that holds your MC work together. Fun introductions for guest speakers, linking material and touching Thank You’s.
Why wait for years building up your own collection when you can have this collection right now.
I’ve been an Expert MC at events all over the world for the last 20 years. Assignments in the USA, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa and every possible city in Australia. These have ranged from huge Corporate Conferences, large and small Association events, Government Forums, Community and Social Events etc etc. ( You can read a little about my work here )
My Resource book is packed with little nuggets of gold. It’s packed with the material that I personally use out in the real world in my work. If it’s in the book, it means I’ve used it many times, in some cases hundreds of times.
And now I’m making it available to you!
Contents include –
- Fun Bits of Business & Routines – Activities to add energy and laughter to any event
- Filler Material – What do you do if the Keynote Speaker doesn’t turn up? Turn to this section!
- Stories & Jokes – Corporate Comedy can be tricky. Here are some surefire stories & jokes that will ADD value to any event
- Quotes – An appropriate quote is great for linking moments, thank you’s and framing speakers. We have pages of them sorted into categories like – Advertising, Banking, Awards, Drinking, Exercise, Memory, Success, Attitude, Motivation, Creativity & Innovation.
- Lines – We need to Introduce people, Thank them, Close Sessions and deliver Housekeeping information. Here are lines that you can add to your script, to add fun, impact and help deliver the message.
There is also a huge section of Advice on being an Expert MC. These tips are not just from me but also from 5 other full time presenters, so you get a large range of advice and experience.
- How to work with Banquet and AV Teams
- How to Introduce & Thank People
- The “real secret” about MC work
- How to keep speakers On Time!
- Do you need to be Funny?
- How to get a noisy audience to be quiet!
- How to add Value to an event
Buy this eBook today and you will
Save Time – why wait years building up your own material
Save Trial & Error – we have only included tested material
Save Embarrasment – Our 6 Expert MC’s share the inside secrets on getting the job done
Save Money – Check out the special New Subscriber Offer below!
BONUS MODULES added!
We have recently added these 7 MODULES to the Toolkit
- The MC’s Cheat Sheet, 25 Questions that you can ask any Speaker or Presenter
- My favourite “Energy Booster” Routine for Dinner Events
- 30 Questions you must ask any Client at the Briefing Session
- “Selling Your MC Services” Tip Sheet – Ten Ways to Grow Your Business and get higher paying assignments
- The “Before the Assignment Checklist”
- The “At the Assignment Checklist”
- the “After the Assignment Checklist”
EXTRA BONUS ITEMS
- An invitation to join our private LinkedIn Group of 1000 members around the world who share Tips, Advice and Job possibilities!
- A suggested Reading List.
This product is an Instant Download. Delivered as a PDF. 120 pages.
Special New Subscriber Offer.
This Manual originally retailed for $30 and currently sells for US$20 off our website and thousands of MC’s around the world have invested in their careers by purchasing it at this price. The Manual has fast-tracked them into this rewarding profession.
As a subscriber I want to get you up to speed as soon as possible.
YOU can purchase the Complete ExpertMC Toolkit & Resource manual right now for just $15.00!
Yep, you read that correctly. Just US $15.00
Note – this is a One Time Offer for Inner Circle Members
Buy now via the Secure Servers of Paypal or Credit Card
“Good job. I like it a lot.” Lior Manor – Corporate MC – Israel
“Thanks for creating a great resource. I got this ebook because I’ve emceed a couple of events, and am consistently getting asked if I could at future events.” David Ranalli – USA
“Got mine already; terrific stuff! I’ve already got some new ideas on how to approach my stage hypnosis show. Thanks, Timothy!” Terry Parret – USA
“Great book!! Valuable information that will easily be repaid from my next MC gig.” Marcel Oudejans – South Africa
“Excellent. I added some ideas into my own workbook straight away.” G. Grant – USA